Saturday, September 16, 2006

Potatoes on Pizza? You bet!

Yes, I eat quick pizzas a LOT. For the last few days, I've been enjoying my first post all over again (Tempeh Sausage Crumbles and Herb Roasted Potatoes). Today, for lunch, I decided to polish off the rest of it (i've made it since, it's not from the first post :) off by following Isa's suggestion in VwaV that everyone raves about and put it on pizza. While I've still managed to put off making my own dough the last couple of days, it was great on the flatbread I've been using and not overly filling, just satisfying enough.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Potatoes and pizza. I love this combo so much! Oooh, it reminds me of a link I just read today on that! *runs to get link*

Ok! Check this out:
http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2006/09/potato-pizzas.html

Yum!! I like the look of yours though and am definitely going to try this! Funny that with all these amazing blogs like yours, I have more awesome recipes than I could possibly ever cook! Lol!

Off to dream of potatoes AND pizza! Lol!